Victoria Demand Letter & Writ
You need the Victoria Demand Letter if you did some work. Or, perhaps you lent money. They won’t pay you. They know it costs thousands to use a lawyer. Our law firm changes this. You don’t need to see a lawyer to recover your money. Build a Demand Letter & Writ. You get:
1. Letter of Demand on our law firm’s letterhead
2. Victorian Writ
3. Our law firm letter to you explaining you what to do next
What you do:
After you build the Demand Letter & Writ:
1. post the Letter of Demand and Writ to the person that owes you the money.
2. if they don’t pay, then you take the Writ to the Victorian court. The Court Bailiff serves the Writ for you.
1. Why send the Victorian Demand Letter to the Defendant?
1. the person who owes you the money (Defendant) how serious you are about recovering the debt.
2. that you are not afraid to pursue the matter in court
3. clearly: how much you are owed, who owes it to you, why they owe it to you and how long they have to pay you the money.
If after 10 days of receiving the Letter of Demand your Defendant does not pay then you lodge the Writ at the Court.
2. Why is a Demand Letter important?
To improve your chances of winning in the Victorian court, send a Demand Letter to the Defendant. This is before you start legal proceedings. The Demand Letter clearly sets out what you want.
Collect your money in full – or get the cost of the Letter of Demand back
Our law firm has been providing Letter of Demand & draft Writs since 1994. They are extremely effective in getting your money. If you send the Demand letter and you don’t get paid in full we refund the cost of the document.
Our Debt recovery promise:
1. Build Victorian Demand Letter & draft Writ on our website
2. Post it to the person that owes you the money
3. If you don’t get paid – in full – we refund the cost of the document to you
There are hints as you build your document. For more legal advice telephone us. We are a law firm. We can help you answer the questions.
Adjunct Professor, Dr Brett Davies CTA, AIAMA, BJuris, LLB, LLM, MBA, SJD
Legal Consolidated Barristers and Solicitors
National Australian law firm
Mobile: 0477 796 959
National: 1800 141 612