Demand Letter & Writ on Law Firm letterhead - WA


WA Demand Letter & Writ – build online

You need the WA Demand Letter if you did some work. Or, perhaps you lent money. They won’t pay you. They know it costs thousands to use a lawyer. Our law firm changes this. You don’t need to see a lawyer to recover your money. Build a Demand Letter & Writ. You get:

1. Letter of Demand on our law firm’s letterhead
2. Western Australia Writ
3. Our law firm letter to you telling you what to do next

What you do:

After you build the Demand Letter & Writ:

1. post the Letter of Demand and Writ to the person that owes you the money.
2. if they don’t pay, then you take the Writ to the Western Australian court. The Court Bailiff serves the Writ for you.

1. Why send the WA Demand Letter to the Defendant?

It shows:

1. the person who owes you the money (Defendant) how serious you are about recovering the debt.
2. that you are not afraid to pursue the matter in court
3. clearly: how much you are owed, who owes it to you, why they owe it to you and how long they have to pay you the money.

If after 10 days of receiving the Letter of Demand your Defendant does not pay then you lodge the Writ at the Court.

2. Why is a Demand Letter important?

To improve your chances of winning in the WA court, send a Demand Letter to the Defendant. This is before you start legal proceedings. The Demand Letter clearly sets out what you want.

Collect your money in full – or get the cost of the Letter of Demand back

Our law firm has been providing Letter of Demand & draft Writs since 1994. They are extremely effective in getting your money. If you send the Demand letter and you don’t get paid in full we refund the cost of the document.

WA Letter of Demand & Writ, WA Demand Letter

Our Debt recovery promise:

1. Build Demand Letter & draft Writ on our website
2. Post it to the person that owes you the money
3. If you don’t get paid – in full – we refund the cost of the document to you

There are hints as you build your document. For more legal advice telephone us. We are a law firm. We can help you answer the questions.

WA Demand Letter

Adjunct Professor, Dr Brett Davies, CTA, AIAMA, BJuris, LLB, LLM, MBA, SJD
Legal Consolidated Barristers and Solicitors
39 Stirling Highway, Nedlands, Western Australia
Mobile: 04777-96959
Direct: 08 6389-0400
Reception: 08 6389-0100
Skype: brettkennethdavies


  1. Peter Crosbie says:

    Hi Brett

    I would like to use you service but have a slight problem
    I am the claimant living in WA
    The defendant is living in Victoria
    Which state letter should I use
    Thanking you in advance



    • Brett Davies says:

      Dear Peter, if you can, it is better to sue in the jurisdiction in which you reside. It is cheaper and easier for you. I would sue in your home State. The only exception is if the contract you signed states that you have to sue in another State. Happy to give you more legal advice. Kind regards, Brett Davies 04777-96959 or 1800-14-16-12.