Just like your car, a Family Trust Deed needs updating and servicing. Update your family trust deed for:
Other Family Trust updates
1. Want to also change Appointors and Trustees, as well as update your Family Trust? Build here: https://www.legalconsolidated.com.au/family-trust-update-appointor-trustee-deed/
2. Want to only update for Bamford streaming? Build here: https://www.legalconsolidated.com.au/streaming-update/
Have a look at our ‘Sample document’ above. We have developed a unique group of categories with open classes for streaming. This list is based on the ATO audits we have attended and our legal research.
Unsure whether your Family Trust Deed needs updating? Speak to your Accountant or Financial Planner. They can email us a copy of your Trust Deed for us to look at, at no charge.
1. See the Sample. 2. Read the hints and watch the training videos. 3. Answer the questions. 4. Check the Summary. 5. Put in your credit card details. Within seconds, the completed documents appear on your screen and are emailed to you – ready to sign. Update your family trust deed and get:
Telephone us. We can help you answer the questions.
Adjunct Professor, Dr Brett Davies, CTA, AIAMA, BJuris, LLB, Dip Ed, BArts(Hons), LLM, MBA, SJD
Legal Consolidated Barristers and Solicitors
Australia wide Tax and Trust law firm
Mobile: 0477 796 959
National: 1800 141 612
Email: [email protected]
3. Or update for Bamford streaming PLUS the Deed PLUS update the Appointor & Trustee:
To prepare the Annual Trust Distribution Minutes:
1. To deal with Division 7A (loan from your company to the Family Trust):
2. Or, to forgive the ‘loan account’ and UPEs (loans from humans to Family Trust):
To wind up and vest the Family Trust, when you no longer want it: