Update SMSF Name
Why update SMSF Name?
If the SMSF name doesn't really do anything why change it? It is not registered anywhere. It is just a nickname to help the Accountant, who may be looking after 100s of other SMSFs identify mine a bit quicker? Why change SMSF Name?
Update SMSF name for:
1. correct spelling errors (e.g. Smitth Family Trust)
2. husband has died (e.g. Coral & Ted Smith Family Trust)
3. wife has divorced you (e.g. Joanne and John Lee Family Trust)
4. name is not as clever as you first thought (e.g. Scrooge McDuck Family Trust)
5. name may upset the ATO (e.g. Get out of Tax Superannuation Fund)
6. your parents may have died and you now want to remove their names from the name of the Superannuation fund
Any stamp duty or taxation issues when update Superannuation Fund name?
There are no taxation issues when you update the SMSF name. With every document, you build on our website you get a letter on our law firm's letterhead. The letter confirms there are no taxation issues when you correct the SMSF name.
We are Australia's only law firm providing legal documents online.
- law firm PI insurance
- legal professional privilege
- free legal advice as you build document online
- document sample with explanatory notes
- law firm letter confirming we authored the document.
For more legal advice telephone us. We are a law firm. We can help you answer the questions.
Dr Brett Davies, CTA, AIAMA, BJuris, LLB, Dip Ed, BArts(Hons), LLM, MBA, SJD
Legal Consolidated Barristers and Solicitors
National Australian law firm
Mobile: 0477 796 959
Reception: 08 6389 0100