SMSF Company registration for Special Purpose company on our law firm's website
SMSF Company as corporate trustee of your Self-Managed Super Fund
Build an SMSF Company that acts solely as the trustee of your Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF). The constitution prohibits distributing income and property to shareholders. It is 'safer' for your SMSF to have a Special Purpose Company. Therefore, you save on ASIC's annual charge.
Your new SMSF Company is vetted by our lawyers. This is before it proceeds via our direct connection with ASIC.
The incorporation of an SMSF Company with ASIC is an important legal transaction. This is why we afford it this extra level of care and attention to detail.
Six advantages in using Legal Consolidated to incorporate your SMSF Company:
- 94% of incorporations happen within 25 minutes of you building the document online
- Our lawyers personally vet the details before they are submitted to ASIC
- When required, we contact ASIC to confirm your company name. ASIC's working hours are 8:30 am to 7:00 pm (EST) Monday to Friday
- If your SMSF Company name is unavailable, we contact you by telephone and work with you to find one that is available
- You receive a secure, personalised email containing:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Constitution
- All minutes
- our Letter on our law firm's letterhead
- As always, our hints and training videos guide you. The law firm is available 24/7 by telephone for free legal advice on how to build your document online
For more legal advice telephone us. We are a law firm. We can help you answer the questions.
Dr Brett Davies, CTA, AIAMA, BJuris, LLB, Dip Ed, BArts(Hons), LLM, MBA, SJD
Legal Consolidated Barristers and Solicitors
Australia wide Superannuation law firm
Mobile: 0477 796 959
National: 1800 141 612
Reception: 08 6389 0100