Protecting vulnerable children in Wills Training Course
Building 3-Generation Testamentary Trust Wills online
Adjunct Professor, Dr Brett Davies
Welcome to Legal Consolidated’s Protecting vulnerable children in Wills training course. The course is for accountants, financial planners and lawyers.
I am an adjunct Professor, holding seven university degrees including a doctorate in Estate & Succession Planning. Since 1988, I have specialised, as a lawyer in Estate Planning, Superannuation and taxation.
I am pleased to offer a certificate of accreditation from Legal Consolidated. This is on completion of the online training Course.
- Click on the blue button and watch the training video
- After you watch the video you will be invited to build 3-Generation Testamentary Trust Mutual Wills
- Lock and Build to purchase the Mutual Wills and get your Completion Certificate
The Training Course covers how to protect vulnerable children in Wills such as:
- can’t handle money
- gives money away to ‘friends’
- too immature to handle money if you and your spouse were to die in the next few years
- mentally challenged
- suffers from a mental illness
- drug affected
The training course empowers you to build Wills on our law firm’s website, for your clients. You provide the financial planning and accounting advice and charge your clients for that advice. You can be confident and secure in the knowledge that we, and we alone, are providing the legal advice.
Adjunct Professor, Dr Brett Davies, CTA, AIAMA, BJuris, LLB, LLM, MBA, SJD
Legal Consolidated Barristers and Solicitors
Australia wide law firm
Telephone: 1800 141 612